This meditation workshop is based on our ancient text called Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, which consists of 112 different meditation techniques given by Lord Shiva himself. These are words of Lord Shiva spoken to Goddess Parvati.
What happens in the program ?
The personality of an individual is assessed by the teacher based on their karmic background, interests, liking and their energy constitution, after which one meditation, one breathing technique (pranayama) and one gesture(mudra) is suggested to an individual. Mostly taken from our original yogic texts without any modifications. This process is done through intuition and crystal ball gazing.
The meditation suggested to an individual is also given in hard copy to take home for everyday practice to realize the results.
Who should take this program ?
- People working in a stressful environment and working in a place which requires total attention
- For housewives managing home and children.
- People who want to re-energize and refresh their brains after hard work conditions.
- People who are going through a lot of mental stress and depression and not able to manage the situation.
- People who want to enhance their memory and intelligence.
- Students with pressure of study.
Benefits of the program
- Releases stress, anxiety, depression, anger and jealousy.
- Gives internal peace and happiness. (Bliss)
- Reduces excessive thought patterns of mind.
- Develops concentration.
- Eases Emotional Trauma
- Enhances memory and intelligence
- Connects one to the real self (soul).
- Gives you internal strength
- Makes you spiritual.
- 1 day 1 hour face-to-face session
- You can take this workshop/course individually or in a group.
Online Session also available
Book meditation workshop below: